AVST Hydrating Lotion
Environ‘s AVST Hydrating Lotion is a lightly fragranced, extremely moisturising body lotion that contains Urea, Ammonium Lactate and Glycerine. This lotion is excellent for helping to relieve dry and rough skin on the body including feet, elbows and knees. It may also be used to help improve the appearance of sun damage and uneven skin tone.
Please note: This product is not available in Africa
How To Use
- Apply AVST Hydrating Lotion to the desired areas of the body to soften, smooth and hydrate the skin.
- AVST Hydrating Lotion may be used in conjunction with AVST Vitamin A, C & E Body Oil to improve scarring, stretch marks and lax skin.
- Use as part of your evening regime for exposed areas of the body as Alpha Hydroxy Acids can cause skin to be photo-sensitive. Unexposed areas of the body can be treated morning and evening.
- Suitable for sun damaged, dry, rough, congested and pigmented skin.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- The gentle non-toxic Alpha Hydroxy Acids help to soften and smoothen the skin.
- Aids in hydrating and improving the appearance of rough, dry, calloused skin on areas of the body such as the elbows, knees, heels and feet